Welcome to Windmill Capital Management’s Investor Project Portal. Once logged into the secure portal, you can:
– Review the Portfolio of Projects available for Limited Partner Investments by Accredited Investors.
– Review Project Investments / Performance for those you have invested in.
By entering into this secure site, you acknowledge that:
– You have entered into a Non-Disclosure Agreement with Windmill Capital Management, and
– The information contained in the Investor Project Portal is marked Confidential per the terms of the NDA.
Request Access to the Windmill Capital Management Investor Project Portal
If you are not already a Limited Partner in one or more of our Projects, you may request access to the Investor Portal to review currently available projects here.
Definition of Accredited Investor
(1) An individual with income of more than $200,000 per year, or joint income of $300,000, in each of the last two years and expect to reasonably maintain the same level of income; or, (2) has a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse. (3) is a general partner, executive officer, director or a related combination thereof for the issuer of the security being offered. These investors are considered to be fully functional without the restrictions of the SEC. An employee benefit plan or a trust may qualify as an accredited investor if total assets exceed $5 million.