Durable, scalable, measurable impact
In what we believe is the first such arrangement of its kind, Windmill Capital Management has partnered with Families 4 Philanthropy and the Net Positive Fund to commit a portion of management revenues to supports the foundation’s commitment to create positive global change
Windmill Capital Management’s commitment to create a Return on Investment and Return on Impact means we provide investors meaningful data on our measurable impact on People, Planet, and Animals.
- Access to sustainable energy
- Access to sustainable food.
- Reduction in crop failures
- Reduction in human displacement.
- Improved human health.
- Reduced disease
- Water conservation
- Job creation
- Reduction in green house gas emissions
- Reduction in pollution
- Prevention of ecosystem collapse
- Reduction in deforestation
- Conservation of critical habitat
- Reversal of polar ice melting
- Protection of coastal areas
- Reduction of ocean acidification
- Wildlife conservation
- Habitat conservation
- Reduction in human/wildlife conflict
- Reduction illegal wildlife trade
- Preservation of fisheries
- Support of biodiversity
- River restoration
As an impact investor, WCM adapts its investment strategy to reflect our support for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. On a portfolio basis, our investments address 16 of the 17 SDGs,